Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Plan & Goals for 1/28-2/3

It is really hard sticking to a $60 a week grocery budget. Some do it for less, I've seen as low as $40 and I just don't know how. We are still eating pretty well though, it's not like we are having rice and beans every night, although we might some time if we really get on a saving money kick.

Monday: Manwich, Frozen Fries
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Tuna Casserole
Thursday: Salsa Mac
Friday: Baked Fettuccine Alfredo
Saturday: Potato Soup
Super Bowl Sunday: Chili, Sausage Balls, Charleston Cheese Dip, Chocolate Eclair Cake

How I did on my goals from last week:
Clean the microwave done and it was so easy
Clean and organize the fridge/freezer in kitchen and basement
Find 10 things to throw away or donate I found 10 things to toss out, but didn't find 5 things a day like I had hoped.

Goals for 1/28-2/3
Clean out and organize the fridge/freezer in kitchen and basement
File taxes
Declutter 10 items this week.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment