Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 1/14-1/20

I'll first start off by saying that we were bad last night and went through the drive-thru at Little Caesars. $15 for 2 orders of Cheesey bread and a pizza, but at least that was enough for dinner last night and lunch today.

What led up to me not cooking was not getting home until 7 pm last night. My intention was to make lasagna, but at that point I wanted something quick. It's a lot easier to cook when I am home early in the day.

Here's this week's menu. We are going out to eat for JC's birthday Wednesday (gift card) and I am doing a secret shop from Papa John's Tuesday night. They reimburse me the cost of the pizza up to $20 plus I get paid an additional $8 for my input. The website I go through to do this is here.

Monday: Lasagna
Tuesday: Papa Johns Secret Shop
Wednesday: JC's Birthday Dinner out at Carabba's (gift card)
Thursday: Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, Baked Potatos, Baked Beans
Friday: Chicken Roll Ups, Macaroni & Cheese, Spinach
Saturday: Baked Penne
Sunday: Chicken Enchilada Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment