Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Microwave - Check

I got one of my goals for the week out of the way already. I wish I had taken a before picture, but am kind of glad I didn't because it was pretty BAD. Those 2 marks in the front won't come off. It stunk pretty bad too and I was afraid of the smell meshing with anything I happened to be microwaving.

I also got my period yesterday. Don't think I have ever looked forward to one so badly. Now we can start this month's fertility cycle! I'll start clomid Saturday night and will see the doctor on Feb 4 to check my follicles and get a shot of Ovidrel. They'll determine then what day we go back and hubby makes his "donation" and they inseminate me. They said there is about an hour in between the two so they can process the sperm and pick out the good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment