Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Belated Valentine's Day

Happy Belated Valentine's Day. All we did for each other this year was get each other cards. Mine to JC cost $2.99 and his to me $5.99. We went out to dinner Wednesday night which I figured qualified as our V-Day dinner.

The state of Kentucky didn't accept my taxes because H&R Block tried to take two education credits on the state. Fixed that and end up owing $259 to the state. Re-adjusted the budget here and there for there to be enough to send a check come April 15th, and will not have to dip into emergency fund.

We are getting a federal refund but that will be used up for monthly expenses so I can hold off on using his student loan money until May.

Today is my payday. I moved $111 into our "travel" fund that we will use for fun stuff around our anniversary and JC's spring break. I am taking 3 days off work and we are having a mini stay-cation.

No comments:

Post a Comment