Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Confessions

I bought two pairs of maternity pants back when I got pregnant in April 2011. It was then that I discovered just how wonderful an elastic waistband was. For almost 2 years since I have continued to wear them regularly at least once a week.

It sucks putting on maternity pants when you aren't pregnant and you really want to be pregnant.

Today though, I am wearing the last pair of jeans that I bought that aren't maternity. They are NOT comfortable but I am confident that I will continue to lose weight and they will get better.

1 comment:

  1. I remember the first time I put maternity pants on I said, "WHAT?!?!? Why the heck don't all pants have elastic waist band?" SOOO comfortable. It just makes sense. I would still be wearing mine if I hadn't forced myself to pack them away.

    ReplyDelete