Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Waiting, waiting, waiting

Almost one week down, and 7 more days to go before I can test....I have been keeping a journal of some of the things I have been feeling lately, hoping they are pregnancy related and not medication related.

I have had an insatiable hunger these last few days. Weird dreams too, but that could be from watching all 3 season of The Walking Dead in one week.

Tax Refund is finally supposed to be direct deposited on Monday. I am probably going to have to tap into my emergency fund to pay our state taxes ($259) that are due, and to apply to take the CPA exam ($60). We may also have to use some to pay for some of JC's classes over the summer.

My fallback, last resort option, if needed, is to take a 401k distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment