Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

IUI

My IUI went so smooth yesterday. I had a lot of pain last time, and they had trouble threading the needle through my cervix, but this time it was sooo easy!

I had taken a lortab before hand (with my doctor's permission) and that ended up making me sick even though I took it with food.

I stayed in bed the rest of the afternoon and then we had a birthday dinner with family last night.

Hubby's sperm count last time was 50 million and this time 95 million, so hopefully just 1 can make the trip and do the deed.

I can take a pregnancy test May 30....praying that this cycle is the cycle that sticks.

5 comments:

  1. hi...just found your blog...mostly because of the title of this post caught my eye on someone's blogroll.

    As a "veteran" of IF....just wanted to wish you the best of luck. My 11 year old twins are a product of lots of injections and IUI. It does work. :)

    We actually tried again after our twins, and it took 2.5 years, but we conceived ANOTHER set of twins (injections and IUI). Unfortunately, that pregnancy didn't work out. But the conception did!

    No peeing on sticks early!!! Don't do it! Just wait. Please. For your sanity. Don't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mysti. I love hearing about other couple's success! I will definitely not test too early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in with you to make sure you are holding strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for asking Mysti! I was good and held off to test until this morning and it was positive! Just had some blood drawn and I will call the doctor at 1pm to confirm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checkin in on you... from the comments here, feeling pretty excited! Hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete