Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Moving Forward

Thankfully I was able to miscarry on my own last week and didn't need surgery. I was off of work most of the week because the bleeding was rather heavy and I had cramping that lortab couldn't handle.

Tuesday, July 16th, was the worst. I woke up at 3 am cramping horribly and stayed awake until 7. I literally took an hour long bath because that was the only thing that made it bearable. Shortly after 7 I passed what I believe to be the baby.

I went back to the dr on Friday for a scan and everything cleared itself out. They took some blood and I am borderline anemic and still have an HCG of 277 so they want me to keep going for blood work once a week until it's at 0. I started iron supplements last night for the anemia.

Yesterday and today I have felt really good. I took my first walk last night and have gotten back on track to eating healthier. My plan is to concentrate on losing weight and studying for the CPA exam, and then we will go back to the fertility doctor in January 2014.

Our time to be parents will come.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that you have had a miscarriage. But you are positive - and yes, your time to be a parent will come. Keep writing - I love to read your stories.

    ReplyDelete