Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Looking Forward

Today was our due date with baby #2. I was weepy yesterday as I posted the above picture on facebook, but today I am excited.

I started our second round of injectibles this cycle and had my 2nd follicle scan today. I have 2 good follicles on my good side and we'll be doing the insemination on Monday. I am very thankful that my body has responded well to this medicine.We haven't really discussed how many more rounds of IUI we would do before we give up. We have ruled out IVF at this point, and would pursue foster/adoption instead. I imagine we would only attempt one more IUI cycle if this one isn't successful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, very interesting post thanks for sharing. Can I contact your through your email. Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete